sparking ideas

I always carry a notebook with me wherever I go. Sometimes more than one. And I'm getting much better at noting down ideas, thoughts, street names (currently), descriptions; anything really that I think I may use later or which just sparks ideas for future (or current) stories. 

I've now taken to carrying a camera with me too and taking snaps of things that fire my imagination. And my pictures are 'snaps'. I make no grand claims for them. I've never had a good eye for a photograph. I've been uploading a few here, you may have noticed, and will continue to do so. They say that a picture is worth a thousand words, well, as a writer I can't bring myself to agree wholesale with that but I do find a photograph is a handy way to capture an idea.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life in lockdown

reading challenges

free ebook download