new year

So, 2017, what delights does she have in store? After the ‘couldn’t make it up’ events of last year I wouldn’t even hazard a guess. But I’m feeling quite relaxed about things. Throughout last year I felt pretty stressed about my writing - It’s taking too long, it should have been finished months ago, it’s a rubbish story and I’ve even written the rubbish badly - but I’ve decided on a calmer approach to my writing as a way forward. I’m going to take my time and do a thorough job, what’s the sense in rushing things and making mistakes? I want to find the fun again, I want to enjoy the process rather than resent it or be enslaved by it. So that’s my one and only resolution this year, relax and enjoy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life in lockdown

reading challenges

free ebook download