yellow brick road

The weather has been so bad over the past couple of weeks, and there is always a temptation to search for signs that things will improve, and then to load these signs with a positive outcome. A silver lining, or a rainbow, will always do the trick, bring a surge of optimism.

I'm moving, packing up my life, and moving back to the mainland. I've been living on an island for 9 years and it's time to head back to where my friends, my true home, and my heart reside. It hasn't exactly been a hasty decision, but I know that it's the right one. And now that I've pulled the trigger things will move quickly, and the upcoming weeks will be filled with planning, packing, and saying my goodbyes to the friends that I've made here.

I'm optimistic about the future, things are falling into place, I've been watching for signs, and the weather is set fair on the road head.


The photo is the author's own.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

life in lockdown

reading challenges

free ebook download