another autumn bookshelf

Reviewing my reading list from last autumn, I see that it consisted entirely of Stephen King books, great stuff, but this year's bookshelf is far more varied genre-wise, and far more diverse author-wise. A mix of ethnicities, genders and sexualities. This selection is far more representative of who and what I've been reading this year. I often look to see which authors are being nominated for prizes, and try to read the books that win them. I also take note of what Barack Obama reads, he recommends some good stuff.

I've just seen a long range weather forecast for the UK, and they are warning of a long cold winter ahead. From a curl up and read point of view that is nothing but good news.



Photo is the author's own.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

reading challenges

life in lockdown

free ebook download